“不要温和地走进那个良夜”:6部电影中的诗歌,重温阅读与银幕的双重经典

▲《爱在黎明破晓前》剧照
《死亡诗社》
《啊船长我的船长哟》沃尔特·惠特曼
▲《死亡诗社》剧照
上下滑动阅览
“Oh, Captain! My Captain!
Our fearful trip is done,
啊!船长!我的船长!
可怕的航程已完成;
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,
这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。
But Oh, heart! heart! heart!
但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!
Oh,the bleeding drops of red!
瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
甲板上躺着我的船长,
Fallen cold and dead.
他倒下去,冰冷,永别。”
▲《死亡诗社》剧照
《爱在黎明破晓前》
《夜晚的遐想》W·H·奥登
▲《爱在黎明破晓前》剧照
上下滑动阅览
“As I Walked Out One Evening
当我在某个夜晚漫步,
Walking down Bristol Street,
行走在布里斯托尔大街上,
The crowds upon the pavement
道路上满是人群,
Were fields of harvest wheat.
就像小麦正待收割的田野。
And down by the brimming river
紧挨着那条水波四溢的河流
I heard a lover sing
我听见一个情人在那儿歌唱:
Under an arch of the railway:
在那铁路桥的桥拱下
‘Love has no ending.
“爱情永无止境。
上下滑动阅览
“The years shall run like rabbits,
时光犹如野兔般向前飞奔,
For in my arms I hold
但我的手臂间还抱着
The Flower of the Ages,
古老的鲜花,
And the first love of the world.
还有对这世界最初的爱。”
▲《爱在黎明破晓前》剧照
《星际穿越》
《不要温和地走进那个良夜》迪伦·托马斯
▲《星际穿越》剧照
上下滑动阅览
“Do not go gentle into that good night,
不要温和地走进那个良夜,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
虽然在白昼尽头,智者自知该踏上夜途,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
因为他们的言语未曾迸发出电光,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
不要温和地走进那个良夜。”
▲《星际穿越》剧照
《走出非洲》
《致一位英年早逝的运动员》A.E.豪斯曼
▲《走出非洲》剧照
上下滑动阅览
“The time you won your town the race
当年你为小镇赢得了胜利,
We chaired you through the market-place;
我们举起你穿过市场,
Man and boy stood cheering by,
男女老幼为你欢呼鹊跃,
And home we brought you shoulder-high.
把你抬在肩头送你凯旋
To-day, the road all runners come,
今天, 人们又聚集在一起
Shoulder-high we bring you home,
我们把你抬在肩上为你送行,
And set you at your threshold down,
轻轻放你归于尘土,
Townsman of a stiller town.
小镇为你肃穆宁静”
▲《走出非洲》剧照
《乌鸦》
《乌鸦》爱伦·坡
▲《乌鸦》剧照
上下滑动阅览
“Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weakry.
从前一个阴郁的子夜,我独自沉思,慵懒疲竭,
Over many a quint and curious volume of forgotten lore.
沉思许多古怪而离奇、早已被人遗忘的传闻
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
当我开始打盹,几乎入睡,突然传来一阵轻擂,
As of some one rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
仿佛有人在轻轻叩击,轻轻叩击我的房门。
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door--
“有人来了,”我轻声嘟喃,“正在叩击我的房门
Only this, and nothing more."
唯此而已,别无他般。”
《查令十字街84号》
《他冀求天国的锦缎》威廉·巴特勒·叶芝
▲《查令十字街84号》电影海报
▲《查令十字街84号》剧照
上下滑动阅览
“Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
倘若我能得到天堂中的锦绣,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
织满了金色的和银色的光彩,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
那蔚蓝、黯淡、漆黑的锦绣,
Of night and light and the half-light,
织上夜空、白昼、朦胧的光彩,
I would spread the cloths under your feet
我愿把这块锦绣铺在你的脚下;
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
可是我,一无所有,只有我的梦,
I have spread my dreams under your feet
我早已把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,
Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams.
请轻柔的踩吧 因为你踩着我的梦。”
*本文图片来自网络
最新评论
推荐文章
作者最新文章
你可能感兴趣的文章
Copyright Disclaimer: The copyright of contents (including texts, images, videos and audios) posted above belong to the User who shared or the third-party website which the User shared from. If you found your copyright have been infringed, please send a DMCA takedown notice to [email protected]. For more detail of the source, please click on the button "Read Original Post" below. For other communications, please send to [email protected].
版权声明:以上内容为用户推荐收藏至CareerEngine平台,其内容(含文字、图片、视频、音频等)及知识版权均属用户或用户转发自的第三方网站,如涉嫌侵权,请通知[email protected]进行信息删除。如需查看信息来源,请点击“查看原文”。如需洽谈其它事宜,请联系[email protected]。
版权声明:以上内容为用户推荐收藏至CareerEngine平台,其内容(含文字、图片、视频、音频等)及知识版权均属用户或用户转发自的第三方网站,如涉嫌侵权,请通知[email protected]进行信息删除。如需查看信息来源,请点击“查看原文”。如需洽谈其它事宜,请联系[email protected]。