今天是哈利·波特的40岁生日。
霍格沃茨,这个奇妙非凡的魔法学校已经陪伴了我们20年,第一代哈迷也早已长大成人。
成年的你,是否偶尔还会期盼那封录取通知书?梦想中的魔杖芯是龙心弦,还是凤凰羽毛更好?分院帽会把自己分到哪个学院?是否有足够的运动细胞骑上光轮2000,参与一场刺激紧张的魁地奇比赛?
这些问题的答案,我们只能在童年的美梦中找寻了。而《哈利·波特》教会我们的勇敢、友谊、爱、智慧,才是一生需要去践行的课题。有人说,如果走着走着,忘记了初心,就重新看一遍《哈利·波特》吧!
@豆瓣官方剧照
今天小K就带领哈迷们回顾一下1-7部全集中,那些闪闪发光的句子。愿你在平淡无奇的一天中,找回当年热血澎湃的自己!
《哈利·波特与魔法石》
1. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
沉湎于虚幻的梦想,而忘记现实的生活,这是毫无益处的。
2. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
对付敌人我们需要超人的胆量,而要在朋友面前坚持自己的立场,同样也需要很大的勇气。
3. Call him Voldemort, Harry. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.
就叫他伏地魔,哈利。对事物永远都使用正确的称呼。对一个名称的恐惧,会强化对这个事物本身的恐惧。
@豆瓣官方剧照
4. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
对于头脑十分清醒的人来说,死亡不过是一场伟大的冒险。
5. There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
世上并没有绝对的善与恶,差别只在于强者和无法分清事实的弱者。
6. Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery.
我只是靠书本和小聪明,但还有些更重要的条件,友情和勇气。
《哈利·波特与密室》
7. It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
哈利,最终决定我们命运的不是能力,而是我们自己的选择。
8. When in doubt, go to the library.
有疑问的时候,去图书馆寻找答案吧。
9. Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain.
永远不要相信任何能独立思考的东西。
@豆瓣官方剧照
10. Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward. 
说真的,如果你再慢一点,你就在倒退了。
11. Hearing voices no one else can hear isn’t a good sign, even in the wizarding world.
听见别人听不见的声音,这不是一个好兆头,即使在魔法世界里也是这样。
12. Why would I go looking for someone I know wants to kill me?
我为什么要去找一个一直想杀我的人?
《哈利·波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》
13. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
即便在最黑暗的时候,也可以找到幸福,只要你记得开灯。
14. The ones who love us never really leave us, you can always find them in here.
爱我们的人永远都不会真的离开我们,他们就在我们身边,一直守护着我们。
@豆瓣官方剧照
15. I don’t go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me.
我不会去找麻烦,麻烦一般会来找我。
16. The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.
我们做事的因与果是相当复杂的,多变的,所以预测未来实在是一件相当复杂的事。
17. For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own.
只有在梦里,我们才能进入完全属于我们自己的世界。
《哈利·波特与火焰杯》
18. I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed.
我就是我,我不感到羞耻。
19. It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
一个人的出生并不重要,重要的是他长大之后会变得怎么样。
20. Your devotion is nothing more than cowardice. You would not be here if you had anywhere else to go.
什么忠心耿耿,你只是胆小如鼠而已。如果你有其他地方可以去,你绝对不会回到这里。
@豆瓣官方剧照
21. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
如果你想了解一个人的为人,就要留意他是如何对待他的下级的,而不能光看他如何对待与他地位相等的人。
22. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
暂时使疼痛变得更麻木,只会使你最后感觉疼痛时疼得更厉害。
23. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.
我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。
24.  Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.
时间不会因为不好的事情即将发生而慢下来。
@豆瓣官方剧照
25. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.
很快我们就要在正确的和轻松的之间进行选择。
26. It is a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up.
当你满心害怕一件事情、希望时间能够放慢脚步时,时间总是不会满足你的愿望,反而会加快它的前进速度。这真是一件奇怪的事。
27. Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
理解是接受的第一步,而接受是弥补关系的开始。
《哈利·波特与凤凰社》
28. I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules?
我是说,这个很刺激,违反校规。
29. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
冷漠和忽视比直接表露厌恶更伤人。
30. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on.
我们都有光明的一面和黑暗的一面。重要的是我们选择哪一面作为行动的根据。那才是真正的我们。
@豆瓣官方剧照
31. Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.
你自己只有一茶匙的感情,但不代表人人都是。
32. Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.
过人的聪明才智是人类最大的财富。
33. Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.
年轻人不知道上了年纪的人是怎么想的,也不知道他们的感受。但是如果上了年纪的人忘记了年轻的时候是什么样的,那就大错特错了。 
@豆瓣官方剧照
34. Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.
我们失去的东西终将回来,尽管它回归的方式并非如我们所愿。
35. “You should write a book," Ron told Hermione as he cut up his potatoes, "translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them.”
“你应该写一本书,”罗恩一边切土豆一边对赫敏说,“解释女孩们做的疯狂事情,这样男孩们才能理解。 ”
《哈利·波特与混血王子》
36. Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies.
伟大招来嫉妒,嫉妒导致怨恨,怨恨滋生谎言。
37. Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.
让我们走进黑夜,去追逐那个轻浮而迷人的妖妇――冒险吧。
38. When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.
当你像我一样懂得人生时,就不会低估痴迷的爱的力量。
@豆瓣官方剧照
39. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.
我们害怕黑暗,害怕死亡,其实只是在害怕未知的东西。
40. Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth.
老年人低估年轻人的时候,他们是多么愚蠢和健忘。
41. Killing is not so easy as the innocent believe.
杀人并不像无辜者认为的那么容易。
42. You are protected, in short, by your ability to love!
简而言之,是你的爱保护了你。
@豆瓣官方剧照
43. We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on.
我们不能被痛苦所吞噬,而要与之一战。
44. People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right. 
人们容易原谅别人的的错误,却很难原谅别人的正确。
《哈利·波特与死亡圣器》
45. Every human life is worth the same and worth saving.
每个人的生命都一样,都值得拯救。
46. It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines success, not the number of followers.
决定一个人是否成功的是其信仰的质量,而不是信徒的数量。
@豆瓣官方剧照
47. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.
不要怜悯死者,哈利。怜悯活人,最重要的是,怜悯那些生活中没有爱的人。
48. Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.
我傲娇地认为,言语是魔法世界永不枯竭的资源。它既能造成伤害,也能修复关系。
49. Parents shouldn’t leave their kids unless —unless they’ve got to.
身为父母,不应该离开自己的孩子,除非——除非是迫不得已。 
@豆瓣官方剧照
50. "After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.
“过了这么久了,你还一直爱着她吗?”

“永远。”
点击【阅读原文】
收入《哈利·波特》系列书单
今日话题
《哈利·波特》中你最喜欢哪个人物?
请在留言区告诉我们你的答案,我们会随机抽取1位读者,赠送20元书券一张

由于微信留言规则的限制,不能放出所有留言,敬请谅解。(ps:听说走心的回答更容易上墙哟~)

点分享
点点赞
点在看
继续阅读
阅读原文