睡前听绘本|Diary of A Worm 蚯蚓的日记
My report card
我的成绩单
Spider made this for me
蜘蛛做了这个送给我
First day of school
上学的第一天
Baby picture of me and Dad
幼时的我和爸爸
Me and Spider
我和蜘蛛
My first tunnel
我的第一条地道
The family vacation—on Compost Island
家庭旅行,肥岛之旅
March 20 (3月20日)
Mom says there are three things
I should always remember:
妈妈说有三件事我要永远记住:
1. The earth gives us
everything we need.
1. 地球赋予了我们想要的一切。
2. When we dig tunnels,
we help take care of the earth.
2. 当我们挖地道的时候,
我们也在帮忙照顾地球。
Must make tunnel
help Earth breathe!
地道是必须要挖的,因为可以帮助地球呼吸!
3. Never bother Daddy when
he’s eating the newspaper.
3. 绝对不要在爸爸吃报纸的时候打扰他。
March 29(3月29日)
Today I tried to teach Spider
how to dig.
今天,我试着教蜘蛛
怎么钻地。
First of all his legs got stuck.
一开始,他所有的腿都卡住了。
“I think I’ve twisted one of my ankles.”
“我想我有个脚踝扭伤了。”
Then he swallowed a bunch of dirt.
后来他又吞了一堆土,
“I give up!”
“我放弃了!”
Tomorrow he’s going to teach me
how to walk upside down.
明天,他要教我怎样倒立走路。
March 30(3月30日)
Worms cannot walk upside down.
蚯蚓没办法倒立走路。
April 4(4月4日)
Fishing season started today.
钓鱼季从今天开始,
We all dug deeper.
我们要钻到更深的地方。
“Did you guys hear something?”
“你们有没有听到什么声音?”
April 10(4月10日)
It rained all night and
the ground was soaked.
下了整晚的雨,地上湿透了。
We spent the entire day
on the sidewalk.
我们一整天都呆在人行道上,
Hopscotch is a very dangerous game.
跳房子是一个非常危险的游戏。
April 15(4月15日)
I forgot my lunch today.
今天我忘记带午饭,
I got so hungry that I ate my homework.
肚子太饿,只好吃了我的家庭作业。
My teacher made me write
“I will not eat my homework” ten times.
我的老师让我写了十遍“我再也不吃家庭作业了”。
When I was finished,
I ate that, too.
当我写完后,我把它也吃了。
April 20(4月20日)
I snuck up on some kids in the park today.
我偷偷靠近公园里的一些小孩,
They didn’t hear me coming.
他们没听见我来了。
I wiggled up right between them and they screamed.
我在他们面前扭来扭去,他们大声尖叫。
I love when they do that.
我就爱看他们这个样子。
May 1(5月1日)
Grandpa taught us that good manners
are very important.
爷爷教过我们礼貌非常重要,
So today I said “Good morning”
to the first ant I saw.
所以今天我对看见的第一只蚂蚁说了“早安”。
There were 600 more of them in line.
队伍里还有六百只蚂蚁,
I stood there all day.
我在那站了一整天。
May 8(5月8日)
Had the worst nightmare last night--
昨晚做了一个最可怕的噩梦---
giant birds playing hopscotch.
巨大的鸟在玩跳房子。
Mom says I have to stop eating
so much garbage right before I go to bed.
妈妈说我睡觉前不可以再吃那么多垃圾了。
May 15(5月15日)
I got into a fight with Spider today.
今天我和蜘蛛吵了一架,
He told me you need legs to be cool.
他说有脚才酷。
Then he ran. I couldn’t keep up.
然后他转身就跑,我追不上他。
Maybe he’s right.
也许他是对的吧。
May 16(5月16日)
I made Spider laugh so hard,
he fell out of his tree.
我逗蜘蛛大笑,他笑的太厉害,结果从树上掉下来了,
Who needs legs?
谁说一定要有脚呢?
May 28(5月28日)
Last night I went to the school dance.
昨晚我去参加学校的舞会,
You put your head in.
把头向前摆,
You put your head out.
把头向后摆,
You do the hokey pokey
and you turn yourself about.
扭扭身体转个圈,
That’s all we could do.
我们只能这么跳。
June 5(6月5日)
Today we made macaroni necklaces
in art class.
今天的美术课,我们做了通心面项链,
I brought mine home and
we ate it for dinner.
我把我做的带回家,大家当晚餐吃了。
“You are very talented.”
“你真有才。”
June 15(6月15日)
My older sister thinks she’s so pretty.
我姐姐觉得自己美极了,
I told her that no matter
how much time she spends
looking in the mirror,
我告诉她,不管花多少时间照镜子,
Her face will always look
just like her rear end.
她的脸永远长得跟她的屁股一样。
Spider thought that was really funny.
蜘蛛觉得这个真的很好笑,
Mom did not.
妈妈可不这么认为。
July 4(7月4日)
When I grow up, I want to be
a Secret Service agent.
我长大后,想当一个秘密情报员。
Spider says I will have to
be very careful
because the president might
step on me by mistake.
蜘蛛说我得非常小心,因为总统
可能一不小心就可能踩到我。
“It’s a dangerous job,”
I told him.
“But someone’s got to do it.”
“这个工作很危险,”我告诉他,
“但总得有人去做。”
July 28(7月28日)
Three things I don’t like
about being a worm:
作为一条蚯蚓,有三件事我不喜欢:
1. I can’t chew gum.
1. 不能吃口香糖。
2. I can’t have a dog.
2. 不能养狗。
“Can we keep him, Mom?”
“妈妈,我们能养他吗?”
3. All that homework.
3. 功课那么多。
July 29(7月29日)
Three good things about being a worm:
作为一条蚯蚓,有三个好处:
1. I never have to go to the dentist.
1. 永远不用看牙医。
“No cavities, no teeth, either.”
“没有蛀牙,也没有牙齿。”
2. I never get in trouble
for tracking mud through the house.
2.永远不会因为拖着泥巴进屋而被骂。
3. I never have to take a bath.
3. 永远不必洗澡。
“Who’s my grubby little boy?”
“谁是我的脏宝贝啊?”
August 1(8月1日)
It’s not always easy being a worm.
作为一条蚯蚓,也有不好过的时候,
We’re very small, and sometimes
people forget that we’re even here.
我们身体很小,有时大家甚至忘了我们在这里。
But , like Mom always says,
the earth never forgets we’re here.
然而,就像妈妈常说的那样,
地球永远不会忘记我们的存在。
Bee stung me.
我被蜜蜂蜇了
Isn’t this leaf awesome?
这片叶子超赞
I found this really cool rock!
我找到这个超酷的石头
Mom and Dad’s anniversary gross!
爸爸妈妈结婚纪念日
My own comic.
我自创的漫画
My sister’s slumber party .
我姐姐的睡衣派对
My favorite pile of dirt.
我最爱的一坨泥土
(以上图文均来源于网络,如有侵权请联系我们删除)
暑期福利
庆祝公司在美国纽交所上市2周年
哈沃为孩子们准备了一周美教精品班
原价599元,暑期特惠,0元抢购
0元抢!
0元抢!
0元抢!
0元上一周!
还在等什么?
快来领取你的课程大礼包吧!
给孩子一个爱上英语的机会!
↓ ↓ ↓ 戳原文,暑期特惠课快来抢购吧!
阅读原文 最新评论
推荐文章
作者最新文章
你可能感兴趣的文章
Copyright Disclaimer: The copyright of contents (including texts, images, videos and audios) posted above belong to the User who shared or the third-party website which the User shared from. If you found your copyright have been infringed, please send a DMCA takedown notice to [email protected]. For more detail of the source, please click on the button "Read Original Post" below. For other communications, please send to [email protected].
版权声明:以上内容为用户推荐收藏至CareerEngine平台,其内容(含文字、图片、视频、音频等)及知识版权均属用户或用户转发自的第三方网站,如涉嫌侵权,请通知[email protected]进行信息删除。如需查看信息来源,请点击“查看原文”。如需洽谈其它事宜,请联系[email protected]。
版权声明:以上内容为用户推荐收藏至CareerEngine平台,其内容(含文字、图片、视频、音频等)及知识版权均属用户或用户转发自的第三方网站,如涉嫌侵权,请通知[email protected]进行信息删除。如需查看信息来源,请点击“查看原文”。如需洽谈其它事宜,请联系[email protected]。