CHINADAILY
Click to follow us
Truth be told, good posture can make you look taller, broader and stronger, and it can make you feel more confident and capable. 
老实说,良好的坐立姿态能让您看起来更挺拔、更宽阔、更强健,还能让您变得更加自信能干。
Alternatively, bad posture can make you look short, hunched and weak. It can even make you feel unhealthy and tired. 
反之,不当的姿态会让您看起来弯腰驼背、弱不禁风,甚至让您感到不适和疲劳。
However, bad posture is a common problem for many people. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. What is your posture now? 

然而,不当的姿态其实是十分常见的问题。快照照镜子吧!看看您现在的姿态是什么样的。
Probably your neck is out of alignment, your shoulders are rounded, anterior pelvic tilt has set in, and you even have a one-legged lean.
或许您的脖子弯曲失准,您的肩膀向内收缩,您的盆骨开始前倾,甚至您还总把重心压在一只腿上。
So, what can you do to correct those poor postures?
那么,我们要怎样矫正不当的姿势呢?
Texting Neck  短信脖

Texting neck, or forward neck, develops as part of the modern "computer & phone posture". It gives the appearance of a "chicken" like neck, with the head protruding forward from the shoulders.

“短信脖”,即颈椎前倾的现代叫法,由长时间保持“玩电脑和手机的姿势”而导致。它使头部向前倾斜到肩膀前外侧,你的脖子看起来像“鸡脖子”一样。
The fix  补救办法
We certainly agree that you're not going to stop using phones anytime soon, so a solution is this: bring your phone to you at eye level.
当然,您不可能就此停用手机。因此,解决办法只有:把手机拿起来,与眼同高使用。
Or try performing the chin tuck: 
您也可以尝试做收拢下巴的动作:
❶ Starting with your shoulders rolled back and down. 
开始先做转肩动作。
❷ Look straight ahead, place two fingers on your chin, slightly tuck your chin and move your head back.
接着,笔直向前看,将两只手指置于下巴处,轻轻地收拢下巴并将头部往后移动。
❸ 
Hold for three to five seconds and then release. 

保持三到五秒钟,最后松开。
Hunched Back  驼背
Hunched back is the excessive curvature of the upper back. Symptoms can vary from purely aesthetic to pain and stiffness.
驼背是上背过度弯曲的结果。其症状可轻可重,轻者导致形态上不美观,严重时会出现疼痛僵直的病症。
Parents will tell their kids to "sit straight" if they see their kids hunched over something, but we also need to do some stretching exercises to loosen tight muscles and strengthen the back muscles.
如果家长们看见孩子弯腰驼背地坐着,会叫孩子们“坐直”,但我们也需要适当的伸展运动使紧张的肌肉放松,锻炼一下背部肌肉。
The fix  补救办法
What you need to do is stretching:
您需要做的就是伸展运动:
OK, you can choose to practice the wall angels exercise: 
或许您可以尝试“墙壁天使”练习:
To do this exercise, simply lean back against the wall and lift your arms up and down (think of lying down in the snow and creating "snow angels").
这项练习很简单,您只需背靠墙,同时手臂上下伸展摆动(想象一下,躺在雪地里摆动四肢,压出来的印记不就是“雪地天使”的样子吗)。
Make sure your rear is touching the wall and your back is flat against the wall. 

需要注意的是,您的臀部和背部一定要紧贴墙壁。
Another way is to wear a posture belt. Wearing one during the first few hours of morning is good practice.
还有另一种方法是穿戴姿势固定带。早上戴几个小时也是一种不错的练习。
Rounded Shoulders  圆肩
Tight chest muscles pull your shoulders forward, closing your chest and causing the shoulders to round.
过紧的胸肌会使您的肩膀向前紧缩,胸部不开阔,进而导致圆肩。
How do you know that you have the rounded shoulders? You can try the "pencil test" for identification by holding a pencil (or pen) in each hand. 
怎样辨别自己是否有圆肩呢?您可以尝试“铅笔测试”:只要两只手分别握住一支笔便可判断!
(健康:大拇指自然朝向前方;圆肩:手背朝向前方)
✔ If the pencils are pointing straight forward with your arms comfortably at your sides, that indicates correct posture. 

放松肩膀后,若笔头自然指向身体前方,就表明您的肩膀姿势没问题。
✖ If the pencils are facing each other, or are rotated at an angle, then you have internally rotated shoulders.
如果笔头互相指向对方,或是相交成一个角度,那么您的肩膀可能已经不自觉地开始易位了。
The fix  补救办法
The solution is very similar to correcting hunchback posture: stretching. 
圆肩的补救办法和驼背的纠正办法类似,做伸展运动即可!
One typical stretching method is called "reverse plank bridge".
给大家介绍一个典型的伸展方法:“反向木板桥”法。
This exercise requires the following:
这项运动包含以下几个动作:
❶ Keep your arms straight and pull your shoulders back.
保持手臂伸直,支撑起背部,肩膀向后伸展。
❷ Bring your shoulder blades together.
肩胛骨向内缩紧。
❸ Tuck your chin.
收紧下巴。
❹ Push your chest up and extend your spine.
胸部向上顶起,脊椎保持伸展。
❺ Your fingers can be pointed forward or backward.
手指向前或向后皆可。
Swayback  脊柱前凸
Swayback, or anterior pelvic tilt, is caused by sitting incorrectly, sitting too much, weak or inactive hamstrings and glutes, and tight quadriceps and hip flexors.
脊柱前凸,亦称骨盆前倾。导致它的原因有:长时间保持不正确坐姿,大腿肌和臀肌较脆弱或长期不活动,或四头肌和髋屈肌过于紧张。
The fix  补救办法
More bridge exercises will strengthen your hamstrings and your gluteus muscles.
抬臀运动能够强健您的大腿肌和臀肌。
❶ Lie flat on your back with your legs bent and your feet flat on the floor and hip-width apart, arms by your sides.
平躺于地面,腿部保持弯曲,背部足部着地,大腿分开,手臂置于身体两侧。
❷ Push your heels into the floor as you lift your pelvis up off the floor until your upper body and thighs form a straight line.
脚后跟着地用力,盆骨离地抬起,直到您的上半身和大腿成一条直线。
❸ Hold for 2 seconds, lower down slowly, and repeat 8 to 12 times.
保持两秒钟后慢慢放下,重复此动作8-12次。
Or you can do the kneeling leg lift with back stretch: 
您也可以尝试进行腿部屈伸练习。
❶ Extend one leg back and lift it until it reaches the same height as your body, so your lifted leg and body are in alignment. 
将一只脚向后抬伸,直到与您的身体同高,使抬起的腿和身体成一条直线。
❷ Hold this position for up to 5 seconds, lower the leg, and repeat up to 10 times.
保持动作五秒,慢慢放下大腿,重复动作10次。
❸ Switch legs.
换腿再做重复动作。
It's work out time now!
Click here for audio and translation of the story
Sources: Lifehack, Observer, builtlean.com
Editor: 焦洁 Jiao Jie
Intern: 沈哲远 Shen Zheyuan
Click the QR code to follow us
Read English News every day!
长按二维码关注我们
继续阅读
阅读原文