先回答我一个问题:
Please answer a question:
你有几个钱包?
How many wallets do you have?
不,我不是问你买了几个装钱的皮夹子。
No, I’m not asking how many purses you have to hold your cash.
我是说,那些你花掉的钱,都被你分在了几个大类?
What I’m asking is how many categories the money you spent belong to.
或者,其实你压根就没有去区分过?
Or, have you never really given it a thought?
如果真是这样,那么想必你的财务状况是一团乱麻。
If that’s the situation, then I guess your financial status is totally a mess.
你市场会发现,钱总是不够花,而且是不知道怎么就不够花了。
Very often you would find yourself not having enough money to spend and you don’t even know why.
过,你大概已经在心里发问了:
But, you probably have already started to question in your mind:
虽然这些的确是事实,但怎么可能有人的钱是越花越多的呢?
Though this is all truth, but how is it even possible for anyone to get money by spending money?
这个嘛,我必须说,是真的有的。
Well, I have to say it’s real.
你可能经常听到一个概念——中产阶级。
There is a concept that you may hear about often, which is called the middle class.
但你知道它的具体含义吗?
Do you know the exact meaning of expression?
不,并不只是“生活富裕”这么简单。
It’s not just about being relatively wealthy.
层民众、中产阶级和富裕阶层之间的区别,并不是绝对财富的区别,而是一种赚钱方式的区别。
The essential difference among the lower people, the middle class and the affluent class is not the difference of the amount of their wealth but the difference of the means they use to make money.
下层民众用尊严和健康赚钱。
The lower people use their dignity and health to make money.
中产阶层用技能和时间赚钱。
The middle class use their skill and time to make money.
而富裕阶层,他们用钱来赚钱。
And the affluent class use their money to make money.
对,他们的钱就是越花越多的。
Yes, in this way, they do get money by spending money.
这听起来很玄乎,但它其实有个很朴实的名字,那就是“投资”。
It does sound absurd but in fact it has simple name which is investing.
富裕阶层与中产阶层之间的财富差距,是这种生活方式的结果,而不是原因。
The difference between the wealth of the affluent class and the middle class is the result of the difference between their lifestyles, not the reason.
我们回到开头提出的问题。
Let’s get back to the question that we began with.
你有几个钱包?
How many wallets do you have?
其实我们每个人都有3个钱包。
Technically speaking, everyone of us has 3 wallets.
它们分别是:“消费钱包”、“投机钱包”和“投资钱包”。
And they are the consumer’s wallet, the speculator’s wallet and the investor’s wallet.
费钱包,指的是你为了满足个人欲望而花的那些钱,各种美食、衣服、鲜花都包含在其内。
The consumer’s wallet is the wallet from which you spend to pay for all your desires, be it food, clothes or flowers.
这一部分是不可能被剔除的,因为你需要靠它来维持你自己的基本生存;不过,总体来说,它是可以被缩减的。
You can’t eliminate this wallet, because you need it to cover your basic expenditure. But generally speaking you have ways to restrain it.
机钱包,指的是那些你为了撞大运而花的钱,比如买彩票。
The speculator’s wallet is the wallet from which you spend to play with your luck.
这是所有钱包中最不稳定的一个,也是一个可以完全剔除的钱包。
It’s the most unstable wallet and can be eliminated.

投资钱包,指的是那些你用来“购买未来”所花的钱,这是许多人都没有看到的一个钱包,也是最难掌握的一个钱包。
And the investor’s wallet is the wallet from which you spend to purchase the future. It’s the wallet which few people have realized and the most difficult one to master.
这里说的投资,不光是说把钱投到金融市场来赚利息,它还包括花钱去购买未来的自由、未来的发展空间。
The word investing here does not only mean putting your money into the financial market to earn the interest. It also means to buy yourself your freedom in the future and the chances to develop in the future.
而这个钱包,正式富裕阶层真正的法宝。
This wallet is what make the affluent class affluent.
这3个钱包中,如果你用得最多的就是消费钱包,那你的钱必定是越花越少的。
Among these 3 wallets, if the one you use the most is the consumer’s wallet, then of course the more money you spend the less money you have.

而这实在太容易发生了,毕竟这个钱包是直接和我们的各种欲望挂钩的。
And this is just too easy to happen, for this is the wallet that has direct connection with our desires.
你没有办法斩断与这个钱包的联系,但是你可以尽量去把里面的钱“花到值得”。
You cannot cut this wallet completely out of your life. But you can try to make the money you spend from wallet worthy.
只买最便宜的或者最好的,其他一切都是陷阱。
Only buy the cheapest or the best. Anything else is a trap.
于那些从这个钱包中剩下来的钱,都去用到投资钱包里吧。
And for the money that you saved from this wallet, go use them all in the investor’s wallet.
去购买更好的教育吧,去学习新的技能吧,去投入自己能够控制的投资渠道。

Buy yourself a better education. Use them to learn some new skills. Find an investment channel that you feel confident about and put them there.
总之,用这些钱,为自己购买一个更好的未来。
Anyway, use this money to buy yourself a better future.
而当你有一天发现,你投资钱包里的收益已经足够覆盖你的消费钱包时,你就获得了一个罕见的宝藏,它就是“财务自由”。
And if there is a day when you find that the revenue you get from your investor’s wallet can cover the expenditure of your consumer’s wallet, then you’ve already acquired a really rare treasure. And it’s called financial freedom.
你的消费钱包
花掉了收入的几成?
本周热文
(点击下面文字,即可查看)

看双语内容有困难?来选一门双12优惠课程吧~
继续阅读
阅读原文