From:中国日报双语新闻
ID:Chinadaily_Mobile
从小到大,我们看过无数动画和漫画,你有没有发现,有一些逻辑上可以说是十分感人了……
Boredpanda就做了一个全面的盘点,简直笑哭。
1
Naked all day, wearing clothes at the beach.
一整天都光着,在沙滩上反倒穿上了衣服。
2
Listens to music with his eyes. Explain this...
用他的眼睛听音乐。能解释下么……
3
Says you are the love of his life. Forgets what you look like and has to put a shoe on every girl in the kingdom.
口口声声说你是他的毕生挚爱,却忘了你长啥样,非得让整个国家的女孩试鞋。
4
Nobody in the whole kingdom has the same shoe size. Seriously?
全国都没有人和灰姑娘穿一样大的鞋?你是认真的吗?
5
Both are dogs. One is a pet and the other one is the owner.
同样是狗,差别咋这么大呢……一个是宠物,另一个却是主人。
6
They can't get out?

他们真出不去?
7
Minnie Mouse gets afraid of mice even if she's also a mouse.
米妮被耗子吓到,它明明也是老鼠啊……
8
What kind of science is this?
这是什么操作?
9
Want to make it obvious that two characters are married? Make them look like brother and sister.
怎样让两个人一看上去就知道他们是夫妻?让他们看起来像兄妹/姐弟吧。
10
The three little pigs have their father hanging on the wall.
三只小猪把爸爸挂在了墙上。
11
How does the kid put his shirt on?
讲真,这孩子咋穿上T恤的?
12
Gravity won't work until you look down.
只要不往下看,重力就不起作用。
13
If slipper was a perfect fit, how did it slip off?
要是鞋特别合脚,咋还会掉呢?
网友:可能是汗脚……
14
Let's rock, scissor, paper for it. Scissors beat paper!
石头剪刀布吧。哇,剪刀赢了布!
15
How does his glasses stay on without nose or support?
没有耳朵,没有鼻子,眼镜是咋戴住的?
16
Father and daughter
爸爸和女儿
网友:你得看她妈是谁……
17
So did they have hair?
所以,他们到底有没有头发?
被电后
平时
18
What doesn't kill you deforms your body.
能拍扁你,却杀不死你。
19
This is a horse. Your argument is invalid.

这是一匹马。不接受反驳。
20
Powers can't pass through gloves-can pass through shoes easily.
艾莎)的力量穿不透手套,却能轻松愉快地穿透鞋子。
看完了上面这些感人的动画逻辑,是不是笑得很开心!
下面,再为大家送上几碗鸡汤,一起来读读漫画、动画中那些富有哲理的句子,相信你一定会有所感悟的。
Calvin: "If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I'll bet they'd live a lot differently." 
凯文:“如果人们可以每天晚上坐在外面,看看天上的繁星,我敢说他们的生活一定会有所不同。” 
Hobbes: "How so?" 
哈贝:“怎么会这样呢?” 
Calvin: "Well, when you look into infinity, you realize that there are more important things than what people do all day." 
凯文:“嗯,当你仰望无尽的星空,你会意识到,这世上有太多事比我们整天忙活的事情更重要。” 
——《凯文和小老虎哈贝》
Calvin and Hobbes
Alice: "What road do I take?" 
爱丽丝:“我该走哪条路?” 
Cheshire Cat: "Well where are you going?" 
柴郡猫:“嗯,你要去哪儿?”
Alice: "I don't know." 
爱丽丝:“我不知道。”
Cheshire Cat: "Then it doesn't matter. If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there." 
柴郡猫:“那就无所谓了。如果你不知道要去哪儿,哪条路都行得通。” 
——《爱丽丝漫游仙境》
Alice in Wonderland
Do you ever think about what it's all about?
你有没有想过这一切的意义究竟是什么?
Why are we here? What's the plan?
为什么我们在这里?有什么计划?
You know, what's the meaning of it all?
你知道吗,人生的意义何在?
I don't know. Just being here with you is all the meaning I need.
我不知道。我只要和你在一起,就够了。
Jiminy Cricket: A conscience is that still, small voice that people won't listen to. 
匹诺曹的蟋蟀:良心就是很多人不会听从的小小的安静的呼唤。
Rafiki: Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it. 
狒狒长老拉飞奇:往事会让人心痛。但在我看来,你可以选择逃避,也可以从中领悟到什么。
Mulan: You're at peace because you know it’s okay to be afraid.
木兰:因为懂得害怕没什么大不了,所以你的内心才是平静的。
March Hare: If you don't think, then you shouldn't talk. 
三月兔:不思考,就别说话。
Are you crying?
你是哭了吗?
No, I'm having an allergic reaction.
我没哭,只是过敏了。
To what?
对什么过敏?
To life.
生活。
看了这么多,哪条让你印象深刻呢?欢迎留言讨论~
王子找全世界试鞋
真的是真爱灰姑娘吗
推荐阅读:
更多文章戳下面的关键词!
继续阅读
阅读原文